You probably have often asked yourself as to exactly how to level with World of Warcraft swiftly enough, without having to squander your time on the hows and whys of the game. Thus, you will be delighted to learn that, like every alternative game, WoW too has strategies and tricks; one just needs to know how and when to implement them.
World of Warcraft Leveling Guide:
– The first and foremost stage is deciding on the best profession. The most suitable professions for novices are Mining and Alchemy, as these two professions are such that they tend not to require any specific expertise, and give you instant rewards.
– Choosing Herbalism for a Companion Ability helps you in locating and gathering ingredients that are needed for producing magical potions. If you do not hold this ability, you will be incapable to create a potion even if you have all the perfect ingredients.
– The searching of herbs might be done manually, but it’s more convenient and much less time consuming if you just hit on the “P” button, which will present your character’s abilities, and then click on the Herbalism Button. This feature highlights any important/useful herbs in your locality by presenting a small, yellow dot on your map. Your characters could go to anywhere these dots appear, and gather the herbs that it needs.
– Creating potions is not an effortless task for first timers. Stay away from using innovative mixtures, because they involve a high level of knowledge to concoct. Always start with the simplest of options offered: grey is pretty easy, while green is a little more difficult. The red is the most challenging, even though we realize that the harder concoctions score us more points.
– Herbalists should farm in the Swamp of Sorrows. What you grow there will not be sold for anything less than one gold piece.
– You should always attempt selling raw supplies in place of finished goods at the General public sale Home. Since crafters purchase raw materials to create their goods, raw supplies will always be in more demand, effecting more sales for you.
– Get as many quests as possible. This will give you a lot of experience points, not to mention armours, weapons, gold etc.
– Try out having a game strategy ready prior to logging in: if you understand what you’re doing, you level up promptly without using up any of your important time.
– Attempt a blend of grinding and questing. Any one of them may possibly slow down your advancement, but as a combination, these two can help you reach levels faster.
– It’s somewhat stating the obvious, but refrain from killing mobs that are too high of a level for you, else your character might end up dead. Dying frequently only slows down your development.
– Make sure you read your quest log thoroughly. Most of the times, your unanswered questions will find their explanations there. Saves you a lot of time.
Obviously, these tips are mere guidelines. How YOU execute them is what matters in the end. Keep in mind that the game has 70 levels, and it WILL take lots of time to reach that level. But don’t stress. Play this game often enough, and soon you’ll be toying with your own tricks and tips on the way to level up fast!
Get more world of warcraft leveling guides